Burr coffee grinder YOER Mulino BCG01BK
CONSTRUCTION - MAIN COMPONENTS
- Coffee bean container lid
- Tightly closed removable coffee been container
- Control panel
- Coffee grinding thickness regulation knob
- Thightly closed ground coffee container
- Anti-slip base
- Accessory compartment in the container lid
- Portafilter bracket holder
- Grinding element with steel burrs
- Steel grinder base
- Portafilter bracket
- Burr grinder with 43 grinding settings - exceptionally durable grinder made of industrial hardened stainless steel, 58-62 on the Rockwell scale.
- 150 W Power - allows for reaching the optimal thickness while preserving coffee taste.
- Automatic outlet - makes the grinder easy and comfortable to use.
- Sleep functionality - the device will automatically go into standby after 90 seconds of inactivity, which ensures lower power consumption.
- Anti-slip base - The grinder is equipped with anti-slip feet to keep it stable.
- Compact dimensions - the device is appropriately sized to be a good match even in a very small kitchen.
- Modern design - the grinder was created with modern and exclusive decor in mind.
- Easy operation - the grinder is very easy and comfortable to use.
- High performance - the device grinds up to 105g of coffee per minute.
- Improper assembly safeguard - In the event of improper assembly of the grinding element, the device will not begin operation.
Portafilter bracket with "ON" button - Grind coffee directly into the portafilter to get exactly as much as you need by pushing it in.
The portafilter bracket is equipped with a button that automatically engages the grinder as the portafilter is pushed into the bracket. The portafilter icon will be lit on the display. When the portafilter is taken out, the device will automatically halt operation.
Grinding thickness regulation knob - Coffee grinds thickness affects its intensity. Owing to the ability to regulate the grinding thickness, you can fine-tune the coffee to individual tastes.
AUTOMATIC GRINDING PROCESS
Fully automatic grinder - there is no need to supervise the grinding process. After selecting the desired settings, the freshly ground coffee will be placed in its container and the grinder will stop operation on its own.
6 grinding modes - allows the user to choose the amount of ground coffee, to assure it is always fresh and full of aroma.
- One coffee cup - 10 seconds
- Two coffee cups - 20 seconds
- Three coffee cups - 30 seconds
- Four coffee cups - 40 seconds
- Five coffee cups - 50 seconds
- Portafilter grinding - Constant mode
Control panel with backlit display - displays information about current grinding mode and the amount. The backlit display gives the device a modern look.
1. 150g tightly closed removable ground coffee container - Preserves the aroma of freshly ground coffee. It is euquipped with a polymer lid with a rubber latch that prevents air access to the coffee.
2. 240g removable coffee bean container - the removable container simplifies emptying and refilling, and the automatic lock ensures that no coffee beans are spilled. You can fill the container and store it in a dim place, due to the fact that it was designed to prevent the beans from drying out and losing their aroma.
3. Portafilter bracket holder - located at the back of the device, the holder enables storage of the bracket in a convenient spot so it is always within reach.
4. Container lid accessory compartment - the accessories supplied with the set can be stored within the device itself. You can be sure to never lose them and always keep them close.
WHY STEEL CONE BURR GRINDERS ARE THE BEST CHOICE
Steel burrs are impervious to wear and more durable than ceramic burrs. They offer formidably better sharpness than their ceramic counterparts, which means the coffee will contain less dust, and the ready beverage taste will be more mellow.
The high quality burrs also mean that operation will not be any louder than that of a ceramic burr grinder.
1. Impact grinder blades - coffee beans are severely heated, which dissipates some of its nutritional values. A lot of dust is created, which sours the beverage.
2. Flat burrs - chunks of coffee may get stuck in the grinder due to its flat construction. This will have an impact on the taste, because the burrs do not crush the beans thoroughly.
3. Cone burrs - Because of the conic shape of the burrs, no chunks get stuck, which makes it easier to clean. The burrs generate much less heat than their flat counterparts, which results in unaltered coffee taste and its nutritional values remain unchanged. Cone burrs have to make less revolutions per minute to grind coffee effectively.
A steel cone burr grinder is how you get the best coffee taste.
Coffee bean container: 240g (8.5 oz),
Ground coffee container: 150g (5.3 oz),
Power cord length: 77 cm (30.3''),
Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs),
Dimensions: 34.3 cm (Height) x 12 cm (Width) x 23 cm (Length) (13.5 x 4.7 x 9''),
Color: Black with silver steel accents,
Polish power plug: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Electric burr coffee grinder,
- Ground coffee container with lid,
- Coffee measure,
- Grinder cleaning brush,
- Portafilter bracket holder,
- Warranty card,
- Original packaging
The packaging contains:
- Grinder - specification as above,
- Receipt/VAT Invoice,
- PL/EN Instruction manual