Shopping Cart ( 0 )
Convector heater YOER Silento CH01W
Power: 2000 W, convector heater, copper low-temperature heating element, 24-hour timer, 3-step power adjustment, electronic thermostat, ECO function, remote control, tilt detection, LED display.
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Availability||Medium 27 pcs.|
CONVECTOR HEATER YOER Silento CH01W
FUNCTIONS AND FACILITIES
- ECO mode - the device automatically adjusts the power level to the previously set temperature
- 2in1 - convector-panal heater
- Chimney effect - inside the heater there is a natural draft which makes heating your room faster
- Adjustable, electronic thermostat - you can set the temperature within the 10-30°C range (achieved temperature oscillates in the range of +/-2°C)
- 3 power levels - will optimalise energy consumption
- Remote control - will allow remote control without the need to get up
- Touch control panel - will allow easy device use with the help of just a few clicks
- Huge and easy-to-read LED display - thanks to that you can monitor current temperature and device work mode with no problem
- 24-hour timer - you can program time of device operation
- Sound signal - informs about changing the work mode or temperature setting
- Overheating protection - protects from overheating the device
- Rebust construction and non-slip feet
- 2 ergonomic handles - make transport easier
- Safety switch
- Remote control storage slot
- Tilt sensor - shuts off the device automatically in case of toppling over
CONSTRUCTION - MAIN COMPONENTS
- Air outlet
- Front handle
- LED display
- Touch control panel
- ON / OFF button
- Remote control storage slot
- Back handle
- Device body
- 14 copper heaters
- Anti-slip feet
- Air inlet
SMART ECO FUNCTION
- automatic power level selection - the heater selects the power level automatically to the current work mode,
- lower energy bills - save your money.
🌡 Thermal comfort - the heater keeps the temperature in a room in set range which has a positive effect on your well-being
- Take care of your comfort and save your money.
🔌 Optimal power consumption:
- At the point of reaching the set temperature in the room the heater will shut off automatically.
- When room temperature drops below the set values, the heater will start its operation in the ECO mode.
INNOVATIVE HEATING ELEMENTS
Standard convector heaters are equipped with high-temperature heating elements which:
- cause burning of oxygen, water vapor and dust during the device operation,
- emitate unpleasant smells while heating up,
- dry the air in the room,
- also cause excessive warming of the walls of the heater, thus increasing the risk of burns.
Our convector heater is equipped with 14 LOW-TEMPERATURE HEATERS.
which reach optimal temperature without burning air and dust. It has a posiitive impact on our health, comfort and hygiene in the room.
- Fast heating up - our heater immediately reaches optimal temperature after turning it on.
- Innovative construction - heating elements are underneath specially covered construction.
- Low-temperature heaters - during heating up they do not burn air neither dust.
- Construction of the low-temperature heaters:
- a - Spiral heater
- b - Copper tube
- c - Metal body
14 COPPER HEATERS
- Copper heating system - composed of a copper tube, inside of which a heating coil is located. Not unlike water heating up a copper radiator, the coil heats up the tube without getting it red hot.
- The copper heating elements in the form of tubes - are additionally installed in a metal body of the radiator, thus becoming a low-temperature space heater.
- Covered heaters - do not transfer too much heat to the walls of the radiator, which means there is no risk of getting burned.
- 14 copper heaters equipped with heating coils - ensure high heating efficiency and quick warming of the room.
THE LOW-TEMPERATURE HEATER BETTER THAN HIGH-TEMPERATURE ONE?
Low-temperature heaters heat the air, thanks to low temperature of the heating element and large heat dissipation area. Owing to that, you will get the same or better thermal comfort in your room then when it comes to high-temperature heaters which heat the air by using high temperature of the heating element.
In low-temperature heaters air heating in rooms is carried out in two ways:
- thermal radiation - giving hot air through the sides of the heater
- thermal convection - raising hot air, thanks to natural "chimney effect".
Low-temperature heaters are characterized by THE EFFECTIVE HEAT RELEASE SURFFACE and ENERGY-EFFICIENT OPERATION.
- Quick heating - they respond quickly to changing temperature or heat demand.
- The get better thermal effects while using low temperature in comparison to high-temperature heaters which use high temperature of heating medium -LOW COSTS
- Even heat distribution
- Heater's construction - compact.
- Mode of action - even and effective.
2in1 - CONVECTOR PANEL HEATER
How does the convctor heater work?
- The specialized construction of the device creates a natural draft inside the heater - a movement of the air from the bottom to the top of the appliance.
- The chimney effect - natural draft - causes rapid air circulation - the air is sucked out from the bottom, heated up by the copper tubes inside the body, and then it is thrust into the room with increased force.
How does the panel heater work (radiation heater)?
- Heating the air thanks to convection phenomenon - the air in the room is heated evenly thanks to produced by heaters warmness.
- There are 14 copper heaters between the two steel plates in the heater which will heat the air in your room in a quick way.
❗Combination of convector heater's and panel heater's advantages❗
- Huge output - quick heating up and effective heat emission.
- Flat, slim construction - you can place the device even in a small room.
- Speed of action - the device has a specialized construction thanks to which reacts quickly to changes in heat demand in the room.
WEIGHT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF - HEAVY AND REBUST: 8 KG (17.6 lb)
- High quality of materials - is the reason why the heater is heavy and its construction is durable.
- Huge stability - thanks to its bigger weight than other standard convert heaters on the market, the device is extremaly rebust and hard to overturn, which will increase your comfort and safety while using it.
HIGH QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION
- Body: stainless steel
- Heating system: copper heaters
- Anti-slip feet: high quality polymer
QUICK AND EFFECTIVE HEATING
- This product is designed for occasional use or in well-insulated rooms.
- Quick heating of the air immediately upon turning on the device - Owing to that you will easily heat your attic, your flat (outside the heating season), or a vacation house in the fall/winter season.
- Quiet operation of the device - at the lowest speed, allows you to put the heater in your child's room or bedroom.
2 WAYS TO CONTROL THE DEVICE
Touch control panel – ensures comfortable operation of the heater and easy access to all functions.
6 control buttons:
- "+" button - increase the temperature or time
- Thermostat button - press it to change the temperature
- Timer button - turn on the automatic turning the device on or off
- Work mode selection button (ECO function, heating power adjustment) - press it to change the work mode
- Stand-by mode button - turn the stand-by mode on or off
- "-" button - decrease temperature or time
Remote control - will enable you to control the device operation without the need for getting up.
EASY TO READ LED DISPLAY
Backlit LED display - shows information about the active work modes of the heater.
Symbols on the display:
- ECO symbol - informs about active function of automatic power adjustment
- Digital display - shows temperature and previously set in the timer time
- Power supply icon - informs that the device has been plugged in
- Celsius sign - informs that shown number is temperature
- Hour sign - informs that shown number indicates time
- Power mode symbol (low, medium, high) - informs about chosen low, medium or high power level
ELECTRIC THERMOSTAT AND POWER REGULATION
- 10 - 30°C thermostat - will enable you to set and keep the desired temperature.
- 3 power levels (low, medium, high) - allow for adjusting power to your current needs.
- The high power level: will heat up your room within the blink of an eye,
- The medium power level: optimal solution; will ensure quick relatively heating up while using less energy,
- The lowest power level: will keep the temperature without drawing too much electricity.
AUTOMATIC POWER ON AND POWER OFF
- 24 - hour timer - enables you to set the operational time of the device.
- Convenience and safe of use - the device will turn off automatically after the set time has elapsed, thanks to which you do not have to remember to do turn it off manually
- Tilt sensor - shuts off the device automatically in case of toppling over or when it is set at a wrong angle.
- Temperature sensor - protects the device from overheating and automatically shuts it off in case there is a risk of damage.
- Stable base - feet are located on each side of the heater, keeping it in a stable position.
EASY TO CARRY
- Two carrying handles - make moving the heater easier. Taking it to your vacation house or moving between rooms will not be an issue.
- Max. power: 2000 W
- Output: 2 kW
- Recommended heating area: 28 m² (assuming that the ceiling is 2,6 m of height)
- Power cord length: 1,55 m (5 ft)
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lb)
- Dimensions without feet: 8,4 cm x 54,7 cm x 65,4 cm (3.3 x 21.5 x 25.7")
- Dimensions with feet: 20,4 cm x 58,7 cm x 65,4 cm (8 x 23.1 x 25.7")
- Color: White
- Polish power plug- 220-240V ~50Hz
- Remote control
- Original packaging
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Convector heater - details above,
- YOER PLATINUM SECURITY card,
- Warranty card,
- PL/EN Instruction manual.
YOER PLATINUM SECURITY
When purchasing products from the official Yoer store you receive the YOER PLATINUM SECURITY package, which is an assurance of additional protection.
YOER - POLISH PRODUCER AND MANUFACTURER
YOER constitutes an excellent proof that high quality of products does not necesserily go in hand with high prices.
YOER CH01W Instruction manual - Click here
- Similar products