Shopping Cart ( 0 )
YOER SteakKing GG02S 6+1 Gas Grill
Gas grill 6+1, 2 cast-iron grates, Power 22,05kW, Lid with a thermometer, Side burner, Shelf with a fat tray, Cabinet for a propan bottle 11 kg
|The quantity in the package||1 pcs.|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Availability||Small 8 pcs.|
GAS GRILL YOER SteakKing GG02S 6+1
POPULAR GAS GRILL IN A NEW, BETTER VERSION XXL - 7 BURNERS, POWER 22,05 kW, 2 CAST-IRON GRATES + CAST-IRON PLATE, ABILITY TO GRILL WITH A PROPANE BOTTLE INSIDE THE CABINET
- Possibility of grilling with a propane bottle inside of the device - secure the bottle against undesirable factors.
- Huge grilling surface 5069,5 cm² - thanks to which you will not have to worry about when to put your grilled meals.
- Huge power 22,05 kW - enable you to grill effectivelly your meals.
- Solid construction - ensures device stability and durability.
- 6 main burners - ensure quick heating-up.
- Additional side burner - you can put a kettle to boil water or a pan to fry your meal on it.
- 2 removable cast-iron grates - you can keep clean easily.
- Cast-iron grate - prepare delicious burgers, vegetables or fried eggs.
- Side shelf - you can put needed accessories on it.
- Accessory rack - additional place for additional equipment.
- Gas reducer - ensures constant gas pressure.
- Regularable thermostat - appropriate temperature for your meal.
- Thermometer - control the temperature.
- Heating grate - keep the temperature of your meals.
- Fat tray - get rid of dripping fat in a convenient way.
- Electric igniter - ignite the burners in an easy way.
- Lid - protects from wind, insects and help to keep the aroma and taste of the meals.
- Coaster wheels with brakes - do not worry about moving of the grill.
- Modular construction - adjust the grill to your personal needs.
- Removable tray with handles - enables for serving dishes in a comfortable way.
CONSTRUCTION - MAIN ELEMENTS
- Open/close grill lid with a thermometer
- Steel grate for food heating (91 x 12 cm) (35.8 x 4.7 ")
- Removable tray with chromed handles
- Two cast-iron grates (43 x 36 cm and 43 x 20,5 cm) (16.9 x 14.2 " and 16.9 x 8.1 ") - about 5kg (11 lb)
- Coaster wheels with brakes
- Cabinet for an 11 kg (24.26 lb) propane bottle and accessories
- Cast-iron plate
- Side burner
- 6+1 burner system control knobs
- Accessory rack
- Removable fat tray
GRILL WITH A BOTTLE INSIDE THE CABINET - CAPACIOUS AND PRACTICAL
You can grill with a propan bottle inside the grill- high-capacity cabinet - there is a large cabinet underneath the grill, which will fit the 11 kg (24.3 lbs) gas bottle, after you have finished grilling. There is more - it will also easily accommodate 2 large 24-bottle crates of your favorite beer or various accessories and grilling peripherals.
Special orifice for gas bottle
On the upper side of the cabinet there is a special plate, it is an additional protection while grilling with a gas bottle inside the appliance.
HAND - POLISHED – HIGH QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP
- Main grates: cast-iron
- Main plate: cast-iron
- Mini grate: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Grill lid: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Thermometer body: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Control panel: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Side shelf lids: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Side shelf masking plates: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Side shelves: silver powder-painted steel
- Front door: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Side walls: silver powder-painted steel
- Bottom shelf: silver powder-painted steel
- Burners: INOX stainless steel (S/S 430)
- Burner shields: black enamel-coated steel
- Wind cover: black enamel-coated steel
- Handles: hand-polished steel
- Knobs: chromed polymer
- INOX stainless steel (S/S 430) - a high-quality ferritic steel with a high chrome content, which makes it exceedingly resilient to corrosion.
WEIGHT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF -HEAVY AND ROBUST: 59 KG (130.1 lbs)
+ Rebust rotary spit made of stanless steel - available to buy in a tab called "Accessory"
- Excellent stability - Thanks to the increased weight compared to other, standard grills, the appliance is rebust and difficult to tip over, which improves comfort and safety during the operation.
- Natural gas-powered - due to the use of natural gas power, grilling becomes faster, easier and healthier. Because of the propane bottle, there is no need to remove ash, which would have been necessary when using a traditional charcoal grill, and the burners allow for reaching optimal temperature in moments.
- Gas reducer - the specialized reducer mounted in the grill assures stable gas pressure. The set also includes an 80cm (31.5 '') elastic hose along with screw clamps and other elements needed for secure bottle connection.
SPACIOUS XXL GRILLING SURFACE
- Main grilling surface 3977,5 cm² - composed of three removable cast-iron grates. This size gives the user plentiful room for preparing a copious amount of meals simultaneously.
- Upper heating grate 1092 cm² - previously prepared meals can be placed on a steel heating grate .The steel grate mounted over the cast-iron grate allows for heating of grilled meats, vegetables or pastries.
HIGH QUALITY CAST - IRON GRATE
- 2 cast-iron grates - The YOER grill employs 2 grates made entirely of cast iron with combined weight of over 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)!
- Rebust cast-iron plate - Grill is also equipped with high quality cast-iron plate. It keeps warmth for a long time and it has its own opening which helps getting rid of fat.
What kinds of grates are used in natural gas grills?
- Cast-iron grate - made of a high-carbon iron alloy, characterized by high resilience to mechanical damage and rust. Additionally, it efficiently conducts heat, which makes it warm up evenly, as well as keeps its temperature for longer. The cast-iron grate is robust, and because it is a single piece, does not require welding. The grate bars are rough in texture, not coated with enamel, which means it does not get scratched during use or cleaning.
- Enamel - coated bar grate - composed of parallel, welded thin bars, which are then coated with shiny enamel. This kind of grate is susceptible to damage, chipping and deformation due to its simplistic construction. They are also characterized by low heat conductivity, are significantly cheaper to make, and less durable than their cast-iron counterparts.
- Sheet metal enamel - coated grate - made of low-carbon cast carbon steel, is light, formed into bars and coated with enamel. It represents the cheapest kind of grate, which conducts heat poorly and is susceptible to damage, chipping and deformation.
SIMPLE AND EASY OPERATION
- Polish and English instruction manual- in addition to the full instruction manual supplied with the device, the control panel also contains a list of instructions on lighting the grill in Polish and English, which allows the user to quickly and easily learn how to use the appliance.
- Independent knobs - all burners are controlled with their respective knobs, which gives the user control of the temperature on the grate. Each of the 7 burners can be used individually to make grilling different kinds of dishes using varied methods possible.
- Electrical igniter - helps easily light each of the burners. All it takes is to push in and twist the knob, and the igniter will generate a spark, which will light the grill. The modern ignition system enables beginning operation with any burner rather than having to ignite the first in line before the others.
- 7-burner control panel - the appliance is equipped with a 7-burner heating system. Six burners heat up the main grate, and the additional side burner can be used to prepare dishes on a frying pan, or boil water in a kettle.
7 BURNER CONTROL KNOBS
- The knobs marked "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7" correspond to the main grate burners.
- The knob marked "6" controls the additional side burner.
QUICK HEAT-UP TIME
- Substantial 22,05 kW power - thanks to the high -power burners, heating up the grate takes a very short time, without much fuel use. Burners power: 3.15 kW.
FUNCTIONS OF THE LEFT SIDE SHELF WITH AN ADDITIONAL TRAY
- The tray under the lid - a 26.5 x 35.5 cm (10.4 x 14 ") of dimensions and 5 cm (2 ") of depth tray is placed under under the side shelf lid, and has a plethora of uses.
- Removability of the tray - two chromed handles are located on both sides of the metal tray, so you can carry your cured ingredients, for example, before grilling.
- Cured food receptacle - the tray is made to fit into the cutout in the side shelf, which places it in a convenient spot. This gives the user easy access to the cured meals to be put onto the grate.
- Grilled food receptacle -during grilling you can also use the tray as a plate for ready meals, which you can then comfortably carry to the table for serving.
- Hot meal storage tray - the tray will also do great as hot meal storage, without worrying about them getting cold. In addition, the grilled dishes may be wrapped in aluminium foil, and the lid may be closed to ensure the temperature is retained even better.
- Regular shelf - after closing the lid, the side shelf becomes a space on which any grilling ingredients, spices or accessories can be put. The shelf has a 35 x 49 cm (13.8 x 19.3 ") area.
- Right side shelf with a burner - the right side shelf houses a burner under its lid, onto which a pot or a frying pan can be put in order to prepare appetizers, or a kettle to make tea. After closing the lid, you get a usable space of 35 x 49 cm (13.8 x 19.3 ").
- Chromed racks - mounted to the outer part of the right side shelf, they allow the user to hang utensils or oven mitts. As a result, those will not take up space on the shelves or inside the cabinet, as well as remain easily accessible while grilling.
EASY TO CLEAN
The body of the grill - is made of steel, including INOX stainless steel, which, when properly maintained, will keep its exquisite look for many years. The appliance can be easily maintained after each use, thanks to the amenities it possesses:
Removable cast-iron grates - because the two-piece cast-iron grate is removable, it is easy to take out for cleaning with a brush. It should also be washed with warm water using a mild dish washing detergent.
Removable fat tray - the receptacle catching all the fat dripping from the grate ensures that other parts of the device remain clean. The ability to take it out of the back of the grill makes is easy to empty and refill with specialized fat-absorbent material.
Removable heating grate and cast-iron plate - the steel grate is easy to remove and clean with a warm, wet cloth, along with a spot of dish washing detergent.
- allows the user to keep an eye on the temperature so that it may be kept in check without the need for lifting the lid and losing heat
- the temperature is measured in degrees Celsius as well as Fahrenheit.
2. Steel lid
- convenient, lift-up lid makes sure the food is grilled evenly as well as becomes infused with the barbecue taste and aroma
- does away with any problems related to the wind or insects
- helps keep the optimal temperature of the main grate, as well as the upper heating grate
3. 4 coaster wheels with brakes
- they make moving it easy and comfortable despite the hefty weight
- brakes on each wheel ensure safe operation of the device thanks to the stability while grilling.
4. Steel burners with shields
- made of high quality steel burners will spread the flame evenly
- there are special shields above the burners which protect from dripping fat
✅ Dripping fat does not come in contact with the flame and remains on the shields. As the burners become hot, the fat evaporates thus infusing the food with the barbeque aroma and unique taste.
- Grilling surface: 5069,5 cm²
- Main grilling surface: 3977,5 cm² (92,5 x 43 cm)
- Upper grilling surface: 1092 cm² (91 x 12 cm)
- Input power: 22,05 kW (1604 g/h)
- Input power of each main burner: 3,15 kW
- Side burner input power: 3,15 kW
- Category: I3B/P(37)
- Gas type: Propane, Butane, Propane-Butane mixture (LPG)
- Working pressure: 37 mbar
- Main burner nozzle diameter: 0,8 mm
- Side burner nozzle diameter: 0,8 mm
- Wieght: 59 kg (130.1 lbs)
- Dimensions: 116 cm (of height) x 166 cm (of width) x 48 cm (of depth) (45.7 x 65.4 x 18.9 ")
- Bigger grate dimensions: 43 x 36 cm (17 x 14.2 ")
- Smaller grate dimensions: 43 x 20,5 cm (17 x 8.1 ")
- Cast-iron plate dimensions: 43 x 36 cm (17 x 14.2 ")
- Main grate dimensions: 91 x 12 cm (35.8 x 4.7 ")
- Side shelves dimensions: 49 x 35 cm (19.3 x 13.8 ")
- Internal cabinet dimensions: 56 x 88 x 44 cm (22 x 35 x 17.3 ")
- Internal cabinet lights dimensions: 54 x 88 cm (21.3 x 35 ")
- Removable tray dimensions: 26,5 x 35,5 x 5 cm (10.4 x 14 x 2 ")
- Removable fat tray dimensions: 85 x 27 cm (33.5 x 10.6 ")
- Opening in a gas bottle diameter: 32 cm (12.6 ")
- Working surface: 3430 cm² (3.7 ft²)
- Cast-iron grate count: 2
- Steel grate count: 1
- Steel grate count: 1
- Color: Silver
- Gas grill
- Accessory racks
- Gas reducer with a hose
- Fat tray
- Steel heating grate
- Cast-iron plate
- 2 cast-iron grates
- Original packaging
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Gas grill- details above,
- YOER PLATINUM SECURITY card,
- Warranty card,
- PL instruction manual.
YOER PLATINUM SECURITY
When purchasing products from the official Yoer store you receive the YOER PLATINUM SECURITY package, which is an assurance of additional protection.
YOER - POLISH MANUFACTURER AND BRAND
YOER constitutes an excellent proof that high quality of products does not necesserily go in hand with high prices.
YOER GG02S Instruction manual – Click here
- Similar products